CareerSource Central Florida’s Board of Directors is comprised of private sector leadership (51%) representing five counties – Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Sumter; the remaining 49 percent is comprised of representatives from local agencies and institutions as defined in Florida and Federal statute. The Consortium is comprised of one County Commissioner each from the five counties that make up Region 12, those being Sumter, Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. Commissioners are chosen to serve by their respective Board Chairs for a term of one year. The Consortium meets no less than two times a year, and approves our annual fiscal year budget, promotes our services, and assists in conducting CSCF’s business. The current Chair of the Consortium is Lake County Commissioner Leslie Campione.
Want to see what are the upcoming Board and Committee meetings? Go to the Board & Committee Meetings page.