June 19, 2019
From May 20th to August 20th, our Project Restore team is running a Project Restore Campaign as part of our 2019 Hispanic Outreach Initiative to really impact the lives of Hurricane Maria evacuees who have relocated to Central Florida. The campaign will raise awareness of CareerSource within the Hispanic community and support placing 450+ Hurricane Maria evacuees into permanent full-time employment, internships, and short term training programs.
With a goal of delivering culturally relevant campaign assets and messaging to increase engagement, we have created several tactics for success:
- A dedicated Spanish written website: org
- 10 digital billboard placements strategically located in areas with high concentrations of Hispanic adults
- 4 Radio ads across Rumba 100.3, Mega 97.1 and Salsa 98.1
- New tri-fold brochure to support the campaign theme “Your Future Starts Here”
- 8 Bus tails wrapped with CSCF advertisements
This is only the beginning but we are extremely hopeful for the awareness this campaign will bring and for the opportunity to assist displaced individuals with securing a brighter future for themselves and their families.