Lost Your Job or Have Reduced Income Due to COVID-19 or Hurricane Ian?
Support for Recovering After Disaster
Paid internships, job placement, career training and more are available at no cost to you. Fast-track into a higher paying job and career path – or explore new ones.
Time is running out, but you can still benefit from a federal grant that pays for customized career support and training opportunities as we get Central Florida back to work and help our community recover.
You can even apply for unique internship opportunities in humanitarian assistance or clean-up activities to support Hurricane Ian recovery efforts.
Who can take advantage of these opportunities?
- Residents of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or Sumter County
- Temporarily or permanently laid off
- Currently receiving or recently exhausted unemployment benefits
- Unemployed for more than 6 weeks
- Currently underemployed – not having paid work that makes full use of your qualifications and skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work in the U.S.
All at no cost to you! Limited funding available so it’s first-come, first-serve. You can count on us to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.