Trade & Logistics
If you’re a dependable person who likes to keep things running smoothly, you’re an ideal fit in this industry. Without professionals in the trade, transportation and utilities, the entire state of Florida would be powered off and closed for business. Combine your talents with your sense of responsibility to be a true success in this profession. Within a year, you’ll be trained and forging yourself a lifelong career in this thriving field.
$17.50 per hour
Learn more about training.
- Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Bus Drivers – Transit, School or Special Client
- Stock Clerks and Order fillers
- Avionics Technicians
- Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Flight Attendants
- Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Cargo and Freight Agents
- Transportation Inspectors
- Airfield Operations Specialists