Have You Lost Your Job or Have Reduced Income Due to COVID-19?
We have a limited number of spots open to fast-track you into a higher paying job and career path — or explore new ones — all at no cost.
For the next few months only, you can sign up now to be one of 2,500 residents that can benefit from a federal grant that pays for customized career support and training opportunities as we help Central Florida get back to work.
Who can take advantage of these opportunities?
- Residents of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or Sumter County
- Temporarily or permanently laid off
- Currently receiving or recently exhausted unemployment benefits
- Unemployed for more than 6 weeks
- Currently underemployed – not having paid work that makes full use of your qualifications and skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work in the U.S.
All at no cost to you! Limited spots available so it’s first-come, first-serve. You can count on us to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.